Monday, September 8, 2008

The Tooth Story



First I had my two front teeth until they got loose. Then my Dad wanted to pull them out. So I said to him that he could last night. Of course he did and I didn't even cry. That is why I am so brave. Now everyone says I look cute. So then when I went to church I got up and then I went in the other room where my Dad was in. And then it all happened. He pulled out my other tooth, and I got $5 for it. Isn't that awesome? I know. It's cool huh? I just wnated to do it. Now I have $6 in my savings. Now my Mom takes pictures of me. Cause she thinks I'm so cute. So that's the end of my tooth story.

3 comments:

ManicMandee said...

You've always been super cute with or without your teeth!

Anna Celeste said...

BECCA HAS A BLOG I HAVE A LINK TO IT ON MY BLOG!

Emily said...

Blythe, you ARE cute!! I LOVE your new haircut. You look so grown up. I miss you sweet girl!